Similar to the stages of a cycling race our range of services can be divided into three phases. In the “prologue” or rather the start-up phase the planning and foundation until the first confirmation of the concept in the market takes place. In the “low mountain range” a company becomes established; a growing institution requires adaptions for instance concerning organisation or controlling. In the “high mountains” the course is set for a further expansion of the business which often requires a profound strategy and the acquisition of additional capital.
Our support includes:
- Start-up advice
- Market-, competitive- and location analysis
- Development of strategies for market entry
- Development and screening of business plans
- Support in the acquisition of equity and loan capital
Low mountain range
- Screening of service offers (“Mystery Shopping”)
- (Re-)positioning analysis and advisory
- Organisational development
- Tax and legal advice
- Market- and competitive analysis
- Development of expansion strategy
- Support in expansion financing (Equity and loan capital)
- Bank- and investor communication
Besides the service offering for immediate industry participants, the edelhelfer team regularly works for investors, banks and other stakeholders asking for support in industry-specific issues.
The edelhelfer possess a broad qualification and a distinct passion for their occupation. They hold a close network of selected partners for specific services which enables you to receive an extensive support in all essential challenges.